Options

Wanna Discuss Something

I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021

I just re-read the forum rules and regulations. Regarding political opinions, the guidelines do not say no political opinions. It states that posters should not “use discriminatory, derogatory, or other inappropriate language”. With specific regard to politics, the only reference states that users the forum ‘be sensitive to differences of race, ethnicity or nationality, gender identity or sexual orientation, as well as to religious, political, or cultural differences.”

• Options

Always helpful to have a legal opinion :)

• Options
    edited April 2021

erikmills
    1:33AM
    I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

Try this link to forum guidelines: https://forums.tauck.com/discussion/7071/tauck-travel-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Two other things you should know-

Tauck does not actively moderate this forum- occasionally and when requested, Tauck IT/esupport will step in, but in general the forum is user-moderated which seems to work, e.g. if a post receives 5 flags it is automatically removed for remediation (the software limits each flagger to one flag per post).

There are exceptions, but since Tauck does not actively moderate this forum, questions about tours (cost, itinerary specifics, etc.) intended for Tauck personnel, generally do not get answered by Tauck IT. For questions specific to your tour or your reservation you should call the Tauck main number. If you are having a problem with your forum account, the software, etc. you should send an email to esupport@tauck.com.

• Options

I guarantee this person is a spammer, they posted at 1-33 am, for a first post? Spam