Has anyone done this trip recently?

We are seriously considering this adventure in the near future? Has anyone done this?

Comments

• We have taken the Spotlight on India Tour. This tour is fairly new and has been improved since its conception, originally there were very long rides on roads worse than in Africa in the Safari parts that people didn’t like.
    So I’ve been to Delhi, Agra and Khajaraho but not Mumbai. I can only give you my own experience of those areas or you can look up my trip report back several years ago. We found it mentally challenging although your tour does not go to Varanasi which was the hardest part for us and where we were stepping over most cow poop. Not to be missed!

• Cathy, if you would like to send me your email by private message, I will forward you my two Shutterfly books which include my diary. One of my best writings i think I have ever done is on page 42 to 43 of book one, so try to enlarge that page so you can read it. I’ve only stopped for a quick break now and have a crazy day, but I will get back to it as soon as I can. I would go back to India in a heartbeat, I don’t think it would be any easier on me, but it is no comparison to Africa for us. Africa has hope, for us, India has none.