Options

Kingdoms & Dragons: Singapore to Bali my experience .:)

2»

Comments

• Options

Beautiful pictures, thanks

• Options

Mil - I have really enjoyed your report and photos. I can't wait to book this trip!

• Options

Mimitravels, hI.
    It is an excellent trip, hot and a little humid, but totally worth it. Beautiful places, amazing hotels, great food and lovely people.

• Options

mil - Did they tell you the age of the komodo dragon you had your picture taken with? It doesn't seem as big as I thought they would be. Perhaps it was a young one. In the picture it seems about the same size as the land iguanas you see in the Galapagos.

I thought (could be wrong) that full sized komodo dragons were significantly larger than full sized land iguanas in the Galapagos.

Here is a land iguana for comparison.

• Options

not into Dragons or Iguanas.... but it is the angle they took the picture; this one was the largest we saw of the 3 total...
    we spend max of 40 min. there. and 10m. were people buying t-shirts.

Great picture.

• Options
    edited November 2023

mil - they only spent 40 minutes there so you could have more spa time at the resort or foot massage time on the boat. :D

Here is a picture that I saw from Komodo National Park. This komodo dragon appears to be much larger that the one you posed with.

• Options

Great pictures Mil, brought back a lot of memories.

• Options

Thanks for sharing your amazing adventure.

• Options

mil...great memories indeed of Singapore. I've haven't had the pleasure of visiting Indonesia yet. Thanks for sharing :)

• Options

Hi, Mil!

Thank you so much for all of these incredible photos and for the dynamic and detailed narrative of your trip! What a spectacular journey! I echo the others - it was a fun trip down memory lane. Absolutely fabulous!!! Thanks again for taking the time to share!

• Options
    milmil
    edited February 5

I'm finally working on my camera pics,- here are the 2 med. size Dragons we saw.

• Options

and one of the baby ones