Going in spite of our friends' cancellations
Hi, we're on the Dec.5 tour to Jordan and Egypt. I've been stalking this forum for weeks to hear from those brave hearts that have traveled ahead of us. We're about to make a final payment even after 3 of our traveling companions decided not to go. I think with boosters, our return to the states is more assured. I am concerned that if the group is too small the tour might be canceled. Anyone on this tour? Anyone had their tour canceled? We've traveled with Tauck 8 times and wouldn't feel confident going on this tour with any other company.