Having never used an a bluetooth tracker, I was always intrigued by the Apple AirTags. That said, recent travel woes in the news - search "Heathrow Terminal 2 Baggage" and seeing articles of people be told their bags are "lost" by customer service but the traveler being able to track, locate, and direct said customer service to "find" said bag made me think harder on the subject.
Heathrow Airport passengers still chasing baggage days after 'technical issue' causes chaos
I took the plunge and last week and bought 4 AirTags (via amazon returns to get them a tad bit cheaper) and will see how they work. I know they won't solve all issues, but they appear to give the traveler just a bit more piece of mind and knowledge of where their luggage may be at any given moment. Have any of you used them? Thoughts?
Why AirTags are the ultimate travel companion this summer
The airline couldn’t find my luggage — luckily I had Apple AirTags